Terms & Conditions
It is not in our interests to have dissatisfied customers and we would not wish you to be disappointed with your purchase from Lomond Art. However, there is always a risk in any transaction that the best of plans don’t quite work out the way we would want.
These terms and conditions are here to protect you as much as us and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. Please report a damaged item within 14 days of receipt as failure to do so will invalidate your right to any refund or replacement. Please bear this in mind if you plan to be on holiday.
2. If you receive goods that are not those purchased, please report the error to us immediately and no later than 14 days after receipt otherwise you will not be entitled to a refund or replacement. Lomond Art will reimburse costs for postage at the rates we paid for sending the goods.
3. Report goods that are missing from your order to us immediately and no later than 14 days of receipt of the rest of order otherwise you will not be entitled to a refund or replacement.
4. Lomond Art will refund or replace any goods which are damaged on receipt provided the goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt. We will also cover the postage incurred for returning the goods at the rate we quoted for sending the goods to the customer.
5. Note that we reserve the right to receive photographic proof of damage to goods before agreeing to a refund or replacement.
6. When returning an item you must e-mail us providing the following information: Your name, address, order number and / item number, the reason for returning, and whether you prefer a refund or replacement
7. Orders paid for by cheque can only be dispatched when the cheque has cleared.
8. Products ordered will be delivered to the address stated on the order form and Lomond Art are not liable for items that do not arrive at the address stated on the order form
9. You can specify a delivery address different to your billing address, such as a friend, member of the family neighbour, or place of work. Under such circumstances Lomond Art are not liable for products which go missing or don’t arrive at the stated delivery address.
10. Products will be dispatched within 24 -48 hours and delivered no later than 7 working days unless the product is being specially created for the customer. Under those circumstances orders might take 6 – 10 weeks to arrive and if so Lomond Art will advise by e-mail or telephone before order is confirmed.
11. Use of Lomond Art car parking facilities are free to customers only. Note that cars parked in our grounds are the responsibility of the owner and Lomond Art is not liable for any damage or injury arising from the use of the car park.
12. Hire of the event space and equipment is governed by separate conditions and these are made available at the time of booking.
13. Please see our Delivery section for information about shipping charges.
Under Data Protection legislation, the information you provide will be used to process quotes, orders and payment of invoices. We will not share your information with third parties or unless we are required to do so by law. We may send you information about up and coming events, but if you do not wish to receive these, please advise and we will remove you from our mailing list.